Organic beef burgers
Serves 4 people
1 tbsp of organic chilli flakes
1 tbsp organic honey
400g organic extra-lean beef diced ready for mincing or 400g pack organic extra-lean beef mince
3 organic shallots, grated
4 organic white baps or brown baps
1 organic lettuce, leaves separated
8 vine ripened organic cherry tomatoes (sliced)
Image courtesy of mosespreciado
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C (gas mark 7) or 200C for fan ovens, ready to cook.
- (Only follow this step if you are mincing your own organic beef) Put 400g of your diced organic beef into the mincer and start mincing the beef. Don’t be afraid of adding a touch of seasoning at this stage!
- Put the organic beef mince into a large bowl. Dice the 3 organic shallots into small pieces and toss into the bowl. Also add the organic chilli flakes to the bowl to give your organic beef burgers an extra kick of flavour. Now mix the contents of the bowl.
- Then, shape the mix into 4 burgers and place on a baking tray. Next, you will need to cook the burgers in the oven for 10-15 mins. Check the burgers are cooked through by cutting partly open and making sure the meat is not pink.
- Once cooked, place each burger on one half of an organic bun. Then add the sliced tomatoes and a few lettuce leaves on top of the burger. and enjoy your organic beef burgers.