Organic full English breakfast
Serves 2 people.
4 organic lean unsmoked bacon
4 organic mushrooms
6 tsp organic olive oil
2 slices organic whole grain bread
2 organic free-range pork sausages
2 organic free-range, eggs
1 tsp of organic butter
100ml organic milk
Pinch of salt
Pinch of organic pepper
Image courtesy of Alpha
- Preheat the grill to very hot and oven to 140C (gas mark 3) or 120C for a fan oven.
- Place the organic sausages on a foil lined grill tray and grill for 8-10 mins. Ensure that you turn the sausages a few times. When the sausages finish grilling stick the sausages in the oven, in an ovenproof dish or on an ovenproof plate, to keep them warm.
- When the sausages have finished grilling, place the organic mushrooms and bacon on the grill tray. Then lightly cover the mushrooms with 3 tsp of organic olive oil and leave the grill tray a side.
- Heat a pan to a low heat and put a tsp organic olive oil in the pan. Then, crack 2 organic eggs in a glass cup and add the egg to the pan. Then pour the organic milk into the pan as well as some salt and organic pepper if you like. Whisk the mix for 2-4 mins until the egg becomes scrambled.
- Next, place the tray with the organic bacon and the organic mushrooms under the grill and 3-4 mins. make sure you turn the bacon over half way through.
- Once everything has cooked, serve on a plate and enjoy your organic full English breakfast.