Organic potato salad
800g organic new potatoes
3 organic shallots
3 tbsp organic mayonnaise
3 tbsp organic olive oil
Image courtesy of Andrea Nguyen
- Fill a large saucepan with enough water to boil the potatoes in. Put the potatoes in a pan and boil them for 20 mins.
- Once boiled, drain the saucepan and allow the potatoes to cool.
- Then, cut the potatoes in half and put them in a large mixing bowl.
- Next, dice the organic shallots and put them to the mixing bowl.
- Add the organic mayonnaise and organic olive oil to the mixing bowl and then stir it all together.
- Finally, serve and enjoy your organic potato salad.