Organic vegetable curry
- Start by heating the oven to 200C (gas mark 6) or 180C for a fan oven. Then you need to put all the vegetables, apart from the onions, into a roasting tin, with the organic curry paste and 2 tbsp of organic olive oil mixed into the vegetables. Roast this for 30 mins.
- Next, you need to fry the onions in a large non-stick pan until they are golden. Once they are golden, mix in the organic passata and the organic coconut milk. Allow the contents of the pan to simmer for 2-3 mins.
- Now you need to boil the organic plain rice. Pour water into a large saucepan until its ¾ full. Bring the water to the boil and add the organic plain rice. Leave the rice to simmer for 15 mins. Check the rice does not become sticky or gooey though. If it does, take the rice off the heat. When it has finished, put the rice into a sieve and run boiling water through the rice to remove any starch.
- Now back to the vegetables. when they have finished roasting, add them to the curry sauce, in the pan, and allow them to simmer for 15 mins.
- Once the rice has boiled, serve on a plate with the organic vegetable curry.