Organic white sauce
25g organic butter
25g organic flour
600ml organic milk
50g organic parmesan (optional)
Image courtesy of Gail
- Firstly, you need heat a large saucepan to a low heat.
- Put the 25g organic butter into the saucepan and begin to melt it.
- Do not rush the next 2 steps. Add the organic flour a bit at a time and stir it in with the butter. You should end up with a mix that looks like a paste.
- Now, gradually pour the organic milk into the saucepan and mix it in with the paste mix.
- You should end up with a creamy organic white sauce.